|Posted:||09 February 2021|
?What If! are a part of the Accenture Innovation Network in Strategy and Consulting.
We are innovators who ask and answer the ?What If! questions that help organisations imagine new growth futures – and we work with Accenture to make them a reality. We believe the organisations that will be successful are those who lead, experiment, adapt and learn, innovating from both the inside out and the outside in. We help organisations for future readiness by using an experimentation-led approach to build growth futures (vision, products, services, brands, ventures) and create growth cultures (leadership, culture, capabilities). We are here to innovate at scale, which means rolling our sleeves up to create the impact we want to see in the world.
You are an innovator.
A proven creative thinker with the versatility and skills proficiency to collaborate and experiment on a multitude of project and client types. Comfortable blending a creative and strategic approach to solving organisations problems; you’re an insight savvy storyteller, an expansive idea generator, and a people developer. You are problem obsessed, with a restless desire to deliver impact for the organisations, clients and the project teams you work with.
The role - Inventor
Knowledge and IP
- An eye for insight and the knowledge of where to go look for it
- Passion for innovation in the world and ability to create powerful ideas for clients
- A head for the commercial factors that affect our clients and their business
- Ability to define key assumptions of an idea and design relevant experiments to test them
- Master storyteller and story-crafter
- Helps to lead client thinking
- Creates and owns workshop day plans
- Master of project logistics
- Brings a learner’s mindset
- Sets strong example of ‘how to be’ in any client situation, and at a moment’s notice
- Successfully manages up and out within projects
- Positively challenges and builds on the thinking of senior leadership
- Strong facilitator of consumer and client sessions
- Optimises internal ?What If! resources for project work
- Displays infectious passion for innovation
- Spots new business opportunities and proactively manages them through the Compass team
- Supports other inventors on key client relationships to support biz dev efforts
- Successfully leads innovation thinking for Manager-Level clients
- Has and contributes to the ?What If! POV at every stage of a project
- Writes clear POV-led proposals
- Builds client relationships even after project is complete
- Manages project budgets
- Manages Foundation Inventors and realness throughout project
- Works smart and efficiently to time-allotted in work plan
- A deep Understanding of Marketing and Consumers - Solid understanding of marketingand branding strategy combined with wide/deep consumer knowledge and the ability to interpret consumer insights to develop innovative approaches to problems.
- Business Analysis – bonus points if you’ve been an Analyst but it’s not a prerequisite so don’tlet this stop you getting in touch.
- Business and New Product Development - Develop fresh thinking about newproduct/service development, have the confidence and skills to shape opportunities.
- Strategic Approach to Business - Clear understanding of how large companies work andmake money, have an appreciation of what it really means and takes to innovate in a large corporate environment. Capable of framing the big picture and using this to drive ideas/ approaches, ability to scope the future and use this to win business. Hunger for finding different, not just better in everything you do.
- Brilliant Communication Skills - Confidence on your feet in front of groups of people, goodat taking complex concepts and explaining them in clear, simple, engaging way, concise and persuasive written style. Have a range of influencing styles to be applied at various levels.
- Excellent Facilitation Skills - Great awareness of people and what is going on for them.Comfortable and credible thinking on your feet, positive attitude and able to create positive energy in others. Good at designing and flexing session plans.
- Track Record of Delivery - Gets a buzz from seeing impact and commits to the bitter end,have delivered change and/ or innovation in a commercial environment, can show an understanding of what it takes to make things happen in a large corporate environment.
- Excellent Relationship Building Skills - Professional, inspires confidence, works to wintrust, human and authentic. Maintains importance of relationship in potentially stressful situations. Seeks first to understand, brings positive intent to every situation and individual. Can inspire to work with us and for us.
- Leadership Skills - A consummate professional who role models the ?What If! values - Love,Audacity, Passion, Impact, Adventure.
- Life Long Learner - Constant desire to learn more. Never satisfied.