|Posted:||14 May 2019|
What happens when experiments become real? For over 25 years, we’ve partnered with organisations who are hungry for growth, working with them to invent new products, services, business models and behaviours.
We use an experimentation-led approach to define the strategy, create the inventions and change the culture to turn organisations into human powered experimentation engines.
Our values are embedded in our DNA and inform all of our decision making, not the least of which is recruitment. They are not just written on job specs, but truths that we live by every day. They are the foundation of our culture and we take a heck of a lot of pride in them. It's therefore important that we regularly get together to celebrate them and our collective impact.
Marketing Intern/ Marketing Coordinator- (n.) Creator, Experience builder, Social Media wizard.
Our Marketing Intern will be with us for a minimum of 6 months. Their job is to support our Global Marketing Manager on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programmes, including developing content and tracking existing campaigns.
The attributes which make up a great Marketing Intern -
- People who put their hands up, and roll their sleeves up, without being asked.
- Those who understand the importance of the big jobs and the small jobs. Who are confident enough to work with senior innovation experts and comfortable enough having an opinion around them.
- Problem solvers, who don't see barriers, but challenges to be solved.
- Individuals who are confident with social media content, strategies and platforms.
- Someone with an eye for detail and strong organisational skills. Those who can spot things before they happen and are proactive enough to act upon them.
- Experience planners who understand the value of bringing people on a journey.
- Someone who has 1+ years’ experience working or interning in marketing, PR or advertising.
Sound like you? This is what you would be doing -
- You will coordinate day-to-day activities to keep marketing campaigns and events on track.
- Assist the Global Marketing Manager in the development of marketing content and monitoring active marketing programmes.
- You will take over content creation for our company social media accounts, including organising cross-platform campaigns and analysing metrics.
- Act as a resource for senior members of the team who need assistance with marketing and social media activities.
- Manage and maintain our contact data to ensure our audience is up to date.
An incredible opportunity to experience a truly values led business that celebrates it's people. The opportunity to play a part in delivering impactful and creative campaigns at a critical time for our growing business. The chance to work with our Global Marketing Manager and gain valuable work experience and exposure to both digital and traditional marketing activities, as well as ongoing training and support. A brilliant networking opportunity, a chance to learn about innovation and the people who work in it.
Plus, you’ll get 30 days pro-rated holiday. And a salary to go with it.