|Posted:||05 November 2018|
Calling all budding Inventors!
Are you always thinking about why people do what they do? Are you curious about how innovation happens? Do you think big and always ask why? Do you love being the one to make things happen?
Have what it takes to be a Recon Inventor?
We are on the look out for a new generation of talent who have the drive and charismatic thinking to be our future stars. We are looking for people who want to go all the way, working up from Foundation Inventor to Inventor and beyond.
?What If! we told you what we do...
For the past 25 years we have worked with clients across an exceptionally wide range of industries and sectors. Our clients are all focused on making change in their business by inventing new products, new services and new approaches to business problems. Our mission is lasting impact.
As a Recon Inventor you will...
Take responsibility for discrete parts of the project challenge and arming the Inventing Team with information, inspiration and passion to wow clients and deliver better outputs. They play an important role across different stages of Inventing Projects mainly focused but not limited to the following tasks:
- Project Kick-off: Master of market scanning, competitive and situational analysis and contacting the ?! Network for client and project knowledge.
- Insight Stage: Gather cultural insight and future trends and collect internal knowledge from ?! Network.
- Ideas Stage: Design and co-develop outstanding stimulus (with the support of a producer), look for starter ideas that answer the project challenge
- Recommendation Stage: They can produce an ‘idea-scape’ to help push the commercial value and potential of new concepts and support on content-driven tasks in the final report
- We are looking for candidates with at least 2-4 Years experience post education.
- Our Recon Inventors have come from a variety of backgrounds, from teachers to charity workers, project managers to social media whizzs'. Your background doesn't matter - your attitude does.
- We LOVE people who are inquisitive, hungry to learn and ready to absorb. Filled with gumption, bravery, and humility. We are looking for life long learners.
- You will need to have the ability to go from packing a case to presenting to the CEO of a business within the same day.
- ?What If!ers are united by 5 core values - Adventure, Impact, Passion, Love & Audacity and these come across in every project we produce as well as everyone we recruit.