|Posted:||15 May 2019|
What happens when experiments become real? For over 25 years, we’ve partnered with organisations who are hungry for growth, working with them to invent new products, services, business models and behaviours.
We use an experimentation-led approach to define the strategy, create the inventions and change the culture to turn organisations into human powered experimentation engines.
Our values are embedded in our DNA and inform all of our decision making, not the least of which is recruitment. They are not just written on job specs, but truths that we live by every day. These values, combined with the attributes we believe make great innovators – our People Philosophy, guide our hiring process.
Driving innovation and creating cultures of experimentation are only possible by hiring the right people. There is no one size fits all when recruiting at ?What If!. We hire based not only on experience but on the traits that we know make a great innovator. It takes a lot of work and a finely tuned instinct to find the people who will thrive here.
We are growing the Talent team and looking for a Talent Scout to join the London office. You’ll be front and centre delivering a candidate experience in line with our culture and values, and driving the recruitment process - both on behalf of ?What If! and the candidates we are talking to.
The traits you’ll have:
- An analytical mind – this is a business made up of smart, interesting people. Naturally you will speak to a lot of them when searching for the right candidate to fill the role. You will need to see beyond their experience and be a good judge of character.
- Empathy – we are a business of deep listeners who carve answers based on what we hear. You will need to listen & read between the lines. Understanding the stresses of the hiring process from both sides.
- Warmth – we are a people centric business. You will need to connect with people from all levels and represent candidates throughout their journey.
- A quick thinker – this place moves quickly. We are project based which means that the businesses needs change rapidly. Speed of thought is vital in all roles at ?What If!. You will need to think big as well as being all over the detail.
- A trusted partner – you will be relied upon and turned to in confidence. Building relationships is key. We look for mature souls.
- Creative nature - we are a creative consultancy who help our clients to think audaciously. The kinds of people we attract are expecting an impactful and human experience. As a representative of ?What If! you’ll know there are always other answers to embrace having the freedom to bring your own style to your work.
And the experience you will need:
- Have been a driving force in the the talent team of a creative agency/ consultancy.
- Know the difference between candidate experience and interview process, and what to do about it.
- Ninja candidate sourcing skills - both on and off-line.
- Demonstrable success in creating job specs and postings that excite and inspire.
- Keen eye for when tech can make life easier.
- Can get the measure of a candidate over the phone and show strong instincts in f2f interviews.
Overseeing our UK hiring.
Sound like you? This is what you could be doing -
- Working with the leadership team and our country leader to hire to plan.
- Creating job specs, advertising the role in appropriate places, searching for relevant candidates on LinkedIn, and attracting candidates in.
- Managing our ATS and working with our Talent Coordinator to screen candidates.
- Working with hiring managers to review interview processes, run junior candidate hiring bootcamps, and bring in exceptional talent.
- Everything from the first interaction with someone you’ve approached on LinkedIn, to the first email you send to a candidate who has applied or been referred to the role, needs to be personable and thoughtful.
- It is your job to be transparent & honest. Knowing that candidates are interviewing us as much as we are interviewing them.
- Communication and feedback is key. You will be representing the company and should act accordingly.
- Working with the wider People team to get who we are as an employer across to the market. Through LinkedIn, working with our marketing team, networking and going to careers fairs.
- Working out ways to get our communications across in an on-brand style.
- Working with the Cohort leads to onboard our new joiners.
- Working with our Talent Coordinator to create excitement around the arrival of our new joiners.
- We are a global team who support one another and work together. As we start to integrate with Accenture there will be lots of opportunities to get involved in other areas of the integration process.
- You’ll have the chance to put your hand up, learn new things, and explore what integrating businesses looks like.
- 30 days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Pension (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Dental Insurance (you pay 50% we pay 50%)
- Travel Insurance (for you + those travelling with you)
- Company Doctor
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership - Fitness First
- Season Ticket Loan