Lead Inventor - Change
|Posted:||11 February 2019|
Tackle the world’s most exciting innovation projects - develop solutions for real-world growth businesses at uniquely creative consultancy.
?What If! drives human-powered experimentation engines.
For the past 25 years our commercial impact has come from doubling down on the people side of innovation - the values, behaviours, skills, mindsets and spirit - that make the difference between a smart idea on paper and a living, thriving business.
It’s also worth knowing that we’ve been bringing our whole selves to work, being collaborative, flexible, values driven and eating cereal together for 25 years. It’s in our DNA.
We drive new experimental approaches to innovation challenges. Our global, industry leading clients are excited about the depth and speed of change they’re seeing.
Organisational consulting doesn’t work though does it?
We want to re-invent the world of change - to help companies see organisational change as a strategic lever for growth.
If we tear up the rule book, what would YOU do?
As an Organisational Inventing Lead at ?What If!, you will…
- Lead the world’s most exciting growth-oriented transformation and change projects - going beyond static strategy documents to create dynamic, real-world business cultures and structures positioned for growth.
- Identify the opportunities that help clients win the game, whilst evolving and fundamentally disrupting their ways of working. You’ll do this by being brave and taking the non-liner leaps required to really innovate.
- Develop deep, senior relationships, taking a co-founder mentality to act as a steady partner to our clients through the uncertainties of growth and change.
You’ll thrive in this role if you have…
- Experience leading organisational change initiatives in strategic consultancy, including expertise in organisational analysis, behaviour change, innovation and business development.
- A proven track record of building client relationships and creating change in a commercial environment.
- You’ve graduated with a higher degree in a management discipline or a professional qualification.
And the magic touch...
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a restless heart.
- Nimble and open-minded thinking, flexible on process but committed to impact.
- Head and heart in balance - deeply human in understanding of people problems and commercially sharp with advice.
- Inspirational project leader who motivates their team and lets them play to their strengths. We are all about creating stretch opportunities - every day.
- Never the finished article: we’re for life-long learners only.
- 30 days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Pension (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Dental Insurance (you pay 50% we pay 50%)
- Travel Insurance (for you + those travelling with you)
- Company Doctor
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership - Fitness First
- Season Ticket Loan