|Posted:||16 January 2020|
Calling all budding Inventors!
Are you always thinking about why people do what they do? Are you curious about how innovation happens? Do you think big and always ask why? Do you love being the one to make things happen?
Have what it takes to be a Foundation Inventor?
We are on the look out for a new generation of talent who have the drive and charismatic thinking to be our future stars. We are looking for people who want to go all the way, working up from Foundation Inventor to Inventor and beyond.
?What If! we told you what we do...
For the past 25 years we have worked with clients across an exceptionally wide range of industries and sectors. Our clients are all focused on making change in their business by inventing new products, new services and new approaches to business problems. Our mission is lasting impact.
As a Foundation Inventor you will...
Bring Perfect Production...The foundation of any good project is great forward planning and operational prowess. As a Foundation Inventor you will produce the projects - from finding great venues to host our client sessions, to sourcing consumers and experts to interview, to making making sure your team is in the right place at the right time, whilst always being on budget.
Bring Powerful Thinking... You will work closely with the Inventors to create the research and provocation to power breakthrough thinking in your team and for our clients.
Create a Memorable Experience...You will help our clients to think differently by creating fresh experiences to give them new perspective. As a Foundation Inventor you will engineer great client sessions: dressing the venues, hosting the room, and delivering world class events. You will be using your creativity to create a lasting impact.
- We are looking for candidates with at least 2-3 Years experience post education.
- Our Foundation Inventors have come from a variety of backgrounds, from teachers to charity workers, project managers to social media whizzs'. Your background doesn't matter - your attitude does.
- We LOVE people who are inquisitive, hungry to learn and ready to absorb. Filled with gumption, bravery, and humility. We are looking for life long learners.
- You will need to have the ability to go from packing a case to presenting to the CEO of a business within the same day.
- ?What If!ers are united by 5 core values - Adventure, Impact, Passion, Love & Audacity and these come across in every project we produce as well as everyone we recruit.
At ?What If! we provide the top notch benefits, from career perks to the physical benefits which make everyday life a little bit easier:
- Our small-team structure means you’ll be in the room with CEOs and senior managers from the get-go. You’ll see how industries are changed and you’ll have a hand in making it happen
- We’ll surround you with smart people who have a vested interest in your development. They’ll guide and challenge your thinking and help you sharpen your strategic ability on the job
- 25 days’ holiday
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health and wellbeing services such as health coaching and health assessments
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Perks at Work