|Posted:||29 January 2019|
As the Revenue Analyst at ?What If!, you will support the Manager in managing the company’s financial activities with specific focus on revenue recognition, reporting and forecasting. The ideal candidate will be analytical by nature and required to manipulate data to draw insights and recommendations.
- Partner with client facing teams to identify and track sales opportunities, client proposals and committed projects
- Act as revenue finance point person for client facing teams:
- Support project scoping efforts
- Review fee structures to ensure they meet internal financial criteria
- Prepare and present weekly/monthly and ad-hoc analysis/dashboards to senior management and client facing teams.
- Partner with Accounting to ensure timely client billing, monitoring of the AR aging and cash collections on a timely basis
- Support preparation of annual budgets, long-range plans and quarterly forecasts (including the income statement and make observations and recommendations to management
- Partner with Accounting and complete the monthly revenue recognition process and ensure financial statements are accurate
- Monitor and report monthly financial performance against approved budgets and estimates and perform ad hoc financial analysis
- Liaise with Manager to manage client procurement relationships
- Liaise with UK finance counterparts for global reporting requirements
- Maintain library of financial documents/resources
- Maintain Professional Services Automation system from a regional perspective
- Ad-hoc support for operational areas such as Casting.
- Job Skills:
- Excellent MS Office suite skills; Excel power user preferred; finance software expertise (Quickbase/Kimble)
- High degree of attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to prioritize work and successfully balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Quantitative ability and capability to correctly understand and convey complex ideas
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Proven ability to interact effectively with senior management and take direction easily
- Have a customer service orientation and be a team player
- 3-4 years related experience required with established track record
- Finance experience in consulting, agency, or service-based industry an asset
?What If! is an innovation company and we help organizations engineer themselves to become future ready by transforming them into Experimentation Engines. We believe that in a world changing so fast, the most valuable capability will be experimentation and the winners will be those who test and learn the fastest. Who can ‘do’, not just ‘think’.Our values are embedded in our DNA and inform all of our decision making, not the least of which is recruitment.