|Posted:||09 May 2019|
What happens when experiments become real? For over 25 years, we’ve partnered with organisations who are hungry for growth, working with them to invent new products, services, business models and behaviours.
We use an experimentation-led approach to define the strategy, create the inventions and change the culture to turn organisations into human powered experimentation engines.
Our values are embedded in our DNA and inform all of our decision making, not the least of which is recruitment. They are not just written on job specs, but truths that we live by every day.
Our Operations Coordinator will be with us for a year. Their job is to support our Commercial Manager in the day to day operations activities of the London office, as well as managing our project team’s ‘global mobility tracking’ for on the ground projects.
The attributes which make up a great Operations Coordinator -
- Excellent Excel skills (usage of formulas, index, match).
- Life-long learners. People who put their hands up, and up again.
- Those who understand the importance of the big jobs and the small jobs and have the ability to prioritise and balance multiple tasks at once.
- Someone with an eye for detail and strong organisational skills. Those who can spot things before they happen and are proactive enough to act upon them.
- People people, who can put themselves in other people's shoes and communicate well.
- Mature souls, who can see the possibilities of what this could lead to.
Sounds like you? This is what you would be doing -
- You will work closely with our project teams to track (but not be a data capturer), understand the reason for travel, and report on our global mobility when projects are run on the ground in countries around the world by our London, New York and Shanghai offices.
- You will partner with our project teams to track and analyse project performance.
- You will monitor and encourage timesheet compliance across the London office.
- Offer operational support in getting projects set up and the team up and running (e.g. tagging projects on our resource planner).
- Track how project teams are being used.
- Offer ad hoc support with project pricing.
A journey of professional exploration - time to come in and learn about the operational side of a consulting business. Learning how run a commercially viable business, build out projects, as well as learning about our clients and the industries they are in. ?What If! can help you open doors both in your mind and in your network. We will coach you to explore possibilities.
Plus, you’ll get 30 days holiday, up to 5% matched pension, private Medical Insurance, Life assurance, Pension, Dental Insurance, Travel Insurance, Corporate Gym Membership. And a salary to go with it.