|Posted:||31 October 2018|
?What if! looks for the biggest problems in everyday life – from our health, to technology for humans, how we transport ourselves, to how we power our world.
We’re looking to meet designers daring enough to imagine what doesn’t exist, and skilled enough to design it, and brave enough to collaborate and experiment with the most brilliant minds in the industry, to solve these problems. Show us what you’re made of, what you’ve done, and the digital and analog design skills you have got to do it. We’ll listen.
Who we are looking for -
Skills: Very strong graphic design, layout and type skills, a mind for visualizing user experiences and interfaces, sketching.
Software: Adobe CC, your favorite UI/UX software, 3D- a bonus, but not critical.
Experience: Senior design level. 3-5 years in design environment – agency, start up, tech giant
At ?What If! we provide the top notch benefits, from career perks to the physical benefits which make everyday life a little bit easier:
- Our small-team structure means you’ll be in the room with CEOs and senior managers from the get-go. You’ll see how industries are changed and you’ll have a hand in making it happen
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Pension (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Dental Insurance (you pay 50% we pay 50%)
- Travel Insurance (for you + a significant other travelling with you)
- Company Doctor
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership - Fitness First
- Season Ticket Loan