|Posted:||01 April 2019|
About ?What If!
We are innovators who ask and answer the ?What If! questions that help organizations imagine new futures and make them a reality. We have been ‘doing’ innovation for the past 25+ years, working with Fortune 500 clients across sectors.
We use an experimentation-led approach to define the strategy, create the inventions and change the culture to turn organizations into human powered experimentation engines.
Our values are embedded in our DNA and inform all of our decision making, not the least of which is recruitment. If this sounds like you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Never stop asking ?What If!
As the architects of the experimentation engine, Foundation Inventors work with their teams to diagnose the key learning needs of our innovation challenges, and translate those needs into experiments to execute. Throughout every problem and solution iteration, Foundation Inventors play the vital role of providing structure and engagement management support to ensure a smooth project delivery – both for the experiments executed and the success of the client engagement overall. Foundation Inventors possess a constant nagging curiosity around what needs to be understood to crack the challenge, and take an entrepreneurial-minded approach to designing and executing unique experiments to delivery precisely those learnings.
Foundation Inventor Skills:
Knowledge and IP
- An understanding of the importance of bringing a learner’s mindset to innovation
- An ability to work with the team to diagnose what needs to be learned about people for the challenge at hand
- An ability to creatively design an experiment to learn what needs to be learned
- A strong interest in working with the team to use methodology to synthesize impactful insights
- A solid understanding of how a project engagement runs, and how to properly manage it
- Leads the project and budget management, updating the projects Lead Inventor accordingly.
- Enables the team to design and run impactful client sessions
- Cognizant of client dynamics to understand how to bring your whole self in the right way to client interactions
- A sense of pride and desire to share your work and findings passionately to the team or clients
- Manages project budgets
- Works smart and efficiently to time-allotted in work plan
- A passion for innovation and creating impactful solutions to the hairiest problems
- An entrepreneurial, “go out and do” attitude
- Is happy to get their hands dirty – whether it’s with printing and hanging information for a client session, or putting together a prototype for use in an experiment
- Is independently resourceful in getting secondary research, or planning an experiment or client experience
- An organized ability to manage complex logistics
- Fearless to having a strong opinion, but humble enough to hold it lightly
- An ability and desire to bring their “full self” to project teams
- We are looking for candidates with at least 1-5 Years experience post education.
- Our Foundation Inventors have come from a variety of backgrounds, from teachers to charity workers, project managers to social media whizzs'. It doesn't matter your background.
- We love people who are inquisitive, hungry to learn and ready to absorb. Filled with gumption, bravery, and humility. You will need to have the ability to go from packing a case to presenting to the CEO of a business within the same day.
- ?What If!ers are united by 5 core values - Adventure, Impact, Passion, Love & Audacity and these come across in every project we produce as well as everyone we recruit.