|Posted:||08 May 2018|
?What If! drives human-powered experimentation engines.
For the past 25 years our commercial impact has come from doubling down on the people side of innovation – the values, behaviours, skills, mindsets and spirit – that make the difference between a smart idea on paper and a living, thriving business.
It’s also worth knowing that we’ve been bringing our whole selves to work, being collaborative, flexible, values driven and eating cereal together for 25 years. It’s in our DNA.
We drive new experimental approaches to innovation challenges. Our global, industry leading clients are excited about the depth and speed of change they’re seeing.
As an Inventing Lead at ?What If!, you will…
- Lead the world’s most exciting innovation projects, going beyond smart strategy documents to develop real-world businesses positioned for growth
- Identify the opportunities that help clients win the game, whilst evolving and fundamentally disrupting their ways of working. You’ll do this by being brave and taking the non-liner leaps required to really innovate
- Develop deep, senior relationships, taking a co-founder mentality to act as a steady partner to our clients through the uncertainties of growth and change
You’ll thrive in this role if you have…
- You have experience leading innovation initiatives, including expertise in design thinking, consumer insight and user experience in both corporate and consulting environments
- A proven track record of building client relationships and creating change in a commercial environment
- You’ve graduated with a higher degree in a management discipline or a professional qualification
AND THE MAGIC TOUCH
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a restless heart
- Nimble and open-minded thinking, flexible on process but committed to impact
- Head and heart in balance—deeply human in understanding of people problems and commercially sharp with advice
- Inspirational project leader who motivates their team and lets them play to their strengths. We are all about creating stretch opportunities – every day
- Never the finished article: we’re for life-long learners only
- 30 days’ holiday
- Private Medical Insurance (AXA)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Pension (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Dental Insurance (you pay 50% we pay 50%)
- Travel Insurance (for you + those travelling with you)
- Company Doctor
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Corporate Gym Membership - Fitness First or Pure Gyn
- Season Ticket Loan