Junior Personal Assistant
|Posted:||28 October 2019|
What happens when experiments become real? For over 25 years, we’ve partnered with organisations who are hungry for growth, working with them to invent new products, services, business models and behaviours.
We use an experimentation-led approach to define the strategy, create the inventions and change the culture to turn organisations into human powered experimentation engines.
Our values are embedded in our DNA and inform all of our decision making, not least of which is recruitment. They are not just written on job specs, but truths that we live by every day.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to join our London office, and support a number of our Inventing Directors.
Our Personal Assistants represent the business from a professional and values stand point. Building relationships, acting as gatekeepers to the ?What If! business, and enabling our Directors to do their best work by supporting them with diary management, logistics, and administrative needs - whilst helping them manoeuvre their way through the world of Accenture.
There are a number of attributes which we believe make up a great PA at ?What If! -
- People who put their hands up, and roll their sleeves up, without being asked. This is a role for someone looking to work in a fast paced, creative environment. We are project based, which means things change regularly. You will need to think fast, and react quickly.
- Those who understand the importance of the big jobs and the small jobs. This role is both operational, and forward thinking. You will need to be proactive whilst also being all over the detail.
- Someone who is confident in working with senior innovation experts and comfortable having an opinion around them. We are pretty non hierarchical company, which means our Directors like to hear you opinion (at times), and want you to be interested and involved.
- Problem solvers, those who don't see barriers, but challenges to be solved.
- Organisational gods. With an eye for detail.
- People people, who can put themselves in other’s shoes and are great team players.
- State-Makers, who can manage the state of themselves and those around them.
- People who can walk the line between professional and a true values ambassador.
Sound like you? This is what you would be doing -
- You will own our Directors diary management, logistics and travel. It will be your job to be all over the detail, to ensure everything is thought through and runs smoothly.
- You will support our Inventing Directors to prepare for meetings, and conduct research as needed.
- You will be responsible for organisation of client meetings, ensuring an amazing client experience that represents our company brand.
- You will support expenses, and other administrative tasks.
- You will need to be up to date with tech, helping demystify our systems and support our Inventing Directors in learning them.
- You will help with any ad hoc projects such as our company events.
The chance to be part of an exciting, fast paced, values led business, within a large Global organisation. The opportunity to work with thought leaders, who push companies to think bigger and be more audacious. The ability to help a company through a period of transition, and make a real impact on the lives of all those you work with. A focus on your own development - with learning platforms, support from our EA, and the wider network of PAs/ EAs within Accenture.