|Posted:||01 April 2019|
Proven creative thinker with the versatility and skills proficiency to collaborate and experiment on a multitude of project and client types.
Knowledge and IP
- An eye for insight and the knowledge of where to go look for it
- Passion for innovation in the world and ability to create powerful ideas for clients
- A head for the commercial factors that affect our clients and their business
- Ability to define key assumptions of an idea and design relevant experiments to test them
- Master storyteller and story-crafter
- Helps to lead client thinking
- Creates and owns workshop day plans
- Master of project logistics
- Brings a learner’s mindset
- Sets strong example of ‘how to be’ in any client situation, and at a moment’s notice
- Successfully manages up and out within projects
- Positively challenges and builds on the thinking of senior leadership
- Strong facilitator of consumer and client sessions
- Optimizes internal ?! resources for project work
- Displays infectious passion for innovation
- Spots new business opportunities and proactively manages them through the Compass team
- Supports other inventors on key client relationships to support biz dev efforts
- Successfully leads innovation thinking for Manager-Level clients
- Has and contributes to the ?! POV at every stage of a project
- Writes clear POV-led proposals
- Builds client relationships even after project is complete
- Manages project budgets
- Manages producers and realness throughout project
- Works smart and efficiently to time-allotted in work plan
- We are looking for candidates with 4 – 8 years of post-education experience.
- Our Inventors are creative problem solvers coming from a variety of industries. Experience in a client-services or in a consulting role (management consulting, creative services, design, finance or operations) is helpful, but not required.
- Inventors are quick learners, comfortable with ambiguous briefs, and can adapt and pivot quickly when their assumptions or expectations are challenged.
- Inventors can quickly grasp a client’s stated and unstated objectives, synthesize qualitative and quantitative data to surface insight, spot strategic opportunities, and understand a client’s current context and potential future.
- Demonstrated record of coaching and mentoring junior team members and skill with the delicate art of ‘managing up’ to keep team leaders informed and engaged.
- ?What If!ers are united by 5 core values - Adventure, Impact, Passion, Love & Audacity and these come across in every project we produce as well as everyone we recruit.